The requirement for the complex guideline that a prior authorization process demands often becomes a challenging aspect for many healthcare practices to create or to find the perfect solution that supporting complete HIPAA compliance also ensures a seamless authorization, answering with the right clinical documentation detail on prior authorization requests.
As even a single missing information has an adverse effect not only on physicians as well as patients but also on their time. In fact here are a few common physicians’ prior authorization mistakes:
- The doctor or the pharmacist who is responsible didn’t complete the necessary or required step for the authorization process
- Filling the wrong paperwork or at times missing information such as service code or date of birth, demographic errors, mistake in the patient’s name etc
- Negligence to contact the insurance company due to lack of time
- The pharmacy didn’t bill the insurance company properly and accurately
- Outdated information
- Untimely authorization submission and many more
However, with Sunknowledge Services Inc you no longer have to worry about these all.
Being an RCM organization working for more than 12 years, Sunknowledge services Inc today is one of the leading operational extensions serving many leading names in the industry for more than 28 specialties. With excellent industry references today across the US for seamless operation and efficient physician prior authorization, our experts further ensure 100 % authorization submission on the same day. Taking care of your complete physician responsibilities our complete work starts with:
- Verifying eligibility
- Initiating authorization
- Following-up on the request
- Obtaining and acknowledging authorization
- Scheduling the drug delivery etc
In fact, we are the only RCM solution that assures 3 prior authorization requests/hour and the highest productivity metrics in the industry. With a 95% approval rate for our Prior Authorization activities, we further help increasing your collection by 97% within the first 30days of billing itself.
Reducing your chances of errors and denial and rejection of claims, our experts further with stringent checks and balances and continuous follow up and seamless communication further maintaing a 99.9% accuracy rate in complete process.