There is very little doubt about the fact that Sydney is one of the most sparkling cities in the world. Sydney is most famously known as the Harbour city and is the most populous city in the entire country of Australia. The city comprises a total of 658 suburbs, 15 contiguous regions, and 40 local government areas and stretches to about 70 km on its periphery towards the Hawkesbury towards the north, the Blue Mountains towards the west, the Royal National Park to the south as well as the Macarthur to the south-west. Moreover, Sydney happens to be the home for almost 65% of the population of New South Wales.
The affluent Upper North Shore of Sydney is known for its streets of stately homes, clean leafy streets, large blocks of land as well as an ample number of top-quality schools. The place is even more developed by constructing higher density buildings along its railway’s lines. The Upper North Shore part can easily be accessed by bus, car, or trains. The basic transport routes in the North Shore comprise the Pacific Highway, Warringah Expressway and the Military Road. It also consists of parts of the Ryde Road, Pennant Hills Road, and the Mona Vale Road.
The upper north shore is filled with adjoining bushlands and local parks such as the Lane Cove National park, Garigal National Park as well as Ku-ring-gai-Chase National Park. The place is filled with greenery and is abundant with sports fields, tennis courts, and golf courses. Even for recreational facilities, this place has some of the finest local bakeries, cafes, supermarkets as well as restaurants. It is said that Sydney’s North Shore is what makes fairy tales.
Best cafes to visit in Sydney
Here is a list of the best cafes in Sydney:
- Chalkboard Cafe- If you are an early riser then Chalkboard Cafe located at the St. Johns Avenue at Gordon is the perfect place to have your breakfast. It is also a great place to hang around with your friends on the weekends.
- Pottery Green- Pottery green is a certified local institution located on the Gordon and Turramurra streets. This cafe is a French-Vietnamese fusion cafe that serves coffee, juices and pastries. The cafe is rustic in vibe and is a perfect one-stop-shop for you.
- Flower child- For garden and nature lovers flower child is perfect since it is a garden oasis in the North shore area. French toast is the most popular serving of this cafe. This cafe is located on Anderson Street, Chatswood.
- Elbow Room Espresso- If you are on the northside then missing the coffee of the Elbow Room Espresso would be a loss for you. This place is known especially for its divinely tasty coffee. In the Elbow Room espresso, the coffees come with great pairings and their versatile menu keeps foodies hooked to this place.
- The Steam Engine- Located at the Chatswood Interchange village this place is known for serving robust brews. The Steam Engine offers a wide variety of coffee right from cappuccino to espressos.
Upper Northshore Sydney is a place filled with the right vibes. It has beautiful scenery and the place is great for enjoying. Your buyer’s agent Upper North Shore Sydney will figure out all the reasons why this place makes such a superb destination for residential purposes.