Small and medium businesses have started adopting cloud-based technologies due to the flexibility offered by cloud platforms.The Indian cloud services market is expected to reach $13.5 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 24% for 2021-26.
1. Amazon Web Services
AWS is the top public cloud service provider. It offers basic storage, virtual private servers to ML, AI, and IoT solutions. AWS is the public cloud market leader with a 33% market share.
AWS provides a comprehensive set of tools and services. The AWScloud helps to control your costs and improve your efficiencies.Their tools and services help you take advantage of the many benefits of the public cloud, including on-demand resources, scalability, and flexibility.
AWS key Services:
- AWS Ec2:This service provides on-demand, scalable computing resources.
- AWS EBS: This storage service offers block-level storage for use with Amazon EC2 instances.
- Amazon Cloud Front: This content delivery network service accelerates content delivery to users.
- Amazon Route 53:This Domain Name System service routes internet traffic to resources.
- AWS Cloud Formation: This service allows you to create and manage AWS resource templates.
- AWS Lambda: This compute service runs code without the need for server provisioning or management.
- Amazon S3:This storage service offers a highly scalable, reliable, and low-cost data storage infrastructure.
- AWS Trusted Advisor:This service advises you on the best practises for running workloads on AWS
- AWS Cost Explorer:This tool assists you in visualizing, comprehending, and managing your AWS costs and usage
2. Google Cloud
The Google Cloud offers a scalable, reliable, and interactive environment for application development, big data processing, storage, and analytics.The Google Cloud Platform helps developers to build applications and store data on Google’s infrastructure. Google Cloud offers services such as computing, storage, networking, bigdata, and others.
Google Cloud key Services
- Compute Engine:Compute Engine is a cloud computing service that provides users with virtual machines for application development, big data processing, storage and analytics.
- App Engine:App Engine is a platform-as-a-service that allows developers build and host web applications on Google’s infrastructure.
- Cloud Storage:Cloud Storage is a scalable, reliable and affordable storage service for data and files.
- BigQuery:BigQuery is a cloud-based big data analytics service that enables users to run SQL-like queries on large data sets.
- Cloud SQL:Cloud SQL is a relational database service that runs on Google’s infrastructure.
- Cloud Datastore:Cloud Datastore is a NoSQL datastore that enables developers to store and query data in the cloud.
- Cloud Bigtable:Cloud Bigtable is a scalable, high-performance NoSQL database service that runs on Google’s infrastructure.
- GKE:Managed Kubernetes service with autopilot features
Azure is a cloud computing platform developed by Microsoft. It is a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) that supports various programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Azure offers both Windowsand Linux-based environments.
Microsoft Azure Key Services:
- Azure Virtual Machines:Azure Virtual Machines allow users to create virtual machines in the cloud.
- Azure App Service: Azure App Service is a platform-as-a-service offering that enables users to create web apps and mobile backends, and connect them to data stores.
- Azure Cosmos DB: Azure Cosmos DB is a globally distributed database service that offers high performance, low latency, and tunable consistency.
- Azure Functions: Azure Functions is a server less compute service that enables users to run code on-demand in response to events.
- Azure SQL Database: Azure SQL Database is a relational database-as-a-service that offers high performance and scalability.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory: Active Directory: Microsoft Azure Active Directory is a service for managing identity and access in the cloud.
- Azure DevOps Services: Azure DevOps Services is a set of tools for software development teams to collaborate on code development, testing, and deployment.
- Azure AKS:Managed Kubernetes service on Azure
The best cloud service for your business depends on your specific needs and requirements. If you have a big budget and want full-fledged infrastructure services, you could opt for AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.