Seward is a small port city in Alaska which is located at the top of the Resurrection Bay on the Kenai Peninsula in Southcentral Alaska. Seward was founded in 1903. Back then it was the ocean terminus of the now Alaskan Railroad.
Along the south of Anchorage Seward is located 127 miles by road. The highway known as the Seward Highway is extremely scenic. If you are staying in vacation rentals Seward Alaska then let me tell you that Seward is a beautiful place to walk around.
People staying at the vacation rentals Seward Alaska say that the place is being overshadowed by the Mount Marathon.
Let us look at some of the best vacation rentals Seward Alaska
Most of the vacation rentals Seward Alaska is located in a manner so that tourists and travelers can take advantage of the activities throughout this coastal community. It is essential that you stay overnight at your Vacation rentals Seward Alaska
Best vacation rentals Seward Alaska
- Harbor 360 Hotel- The hotel is situated at the Seward waterfront. There are 96 rooms in the hotel and offer a beautiful 360-degree view. The hotel is situated at such a location that from here the best shops, restaurants as well as the Alaska Railroad Depot is at a walking distance. Moreover, you will have entry to all kinds of banner activities that take place in this waterfront town. The rooms include free Wi-Fi and the business center consists of a computer that is accessible for all.
- Adobe well cabins-One of the best vacation rentals Seward Alaska, this accommodation place is located in a secluded forest. Abode well cabins just have just 13 rooms available in their vacation rentals Seward Alaska. Each of the cabins offers WiFi facilities free of cost. You also get complimentary tea and coffee, use their barbeque grill and private parking too.
- Orca Island Cabin-These Orca cabins are bright yurts with spacious rooms and comfortable and warm surroundings. The cabin is located at the private island of Orca where you can experience and completely soak yourself into the amazement of wild coastal Alaska.
- Johnstone Adventure Lodge- Located on a pristine location this adventure lodge has two secluded chalets set amid a vibrant mixture of forest, sea, as well as a glacier, formed lake. Discover the astonishing combination of Alaskan beauty. This is one of the finest vacation rentals Seward Alaska
- Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge-This lodge is the best-situated vacation rentals Seward Alaska. The lodge is located in a wildlife sanctuary that is native-owned and is located at the center of the Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge. The lodge consists of 16 guest cabins from where you can have full views of the Pedersen Glacier.
When the sky is clear you can take a walk to the glacier and take a close look at the huge chunk of the ice. The exit glacier is melting at a rapidly increasing rate. There is a chance that you might experience something different every time you visit. The popularity of Seward lies in the amazing and blissful views of the bay. It is recommended that you take a walk during the sunrise and the sunset. You could witness a fascinating combination of light during this time.
The world knows very little about the serene scenic beauty of Seward. The place is relatively less populated and full of natural wonders. There are some really good vacation rentals in Seward Alaska, in case you love the place so much that you decide to stay for a while.