Trinidad and Tobago, which is known as a dual-island nation, are placed in the southern Caribbean. Both the place has its beauty, and people also know them by the true Caribbean house. Trinidad is a place where you can enjoy festivals, shopping, nightlife and business. Tobago is a place where you can experience the white sand beaches, waves which touch your feet, or sites around the island.
So, are you excited about visiting and experiencing the beauty of Trinidad and Tobago? Trinidad and Tobago is the best place for spending your vacation. Several visitors visit the Trinidad and Tobago to enjoy the beauty and the carnival festival every year. But there are a lot of facts which you didn’t know about Trinidad and Tobago. If you are thinking to explore the true Caribbean house, then you should be aware of these facts.
Facts about Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad is like a home to 17 species of hummingbirds. And that’s why it is known as the land of hummingbird.
- Trinidad and Tobago celebrate Diwali every year. They celebrate the biggest festival of lights in the western hemisphere.
- If you want to see Leatherback Turtles, then you can visit the best Caribbean destination Trinidad and Tobago.
- Tobago and Trinidad is the happiest and most diverse country in the Caribbean.
- The scarlet ibis is the national bird of Trinidad whereas the Cocrico claimed as a national bird of Tobago.
There are a lot of facts which you should know about these beautiful countries. There is a lot of Guest house in Trinidad and Tobago where you can stay and enjoy the atmosphere of the Caribbean house.